Glasswool Insulations with Accessories
GENERAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Glass wool is a kind of insulation material with excellent characters. It is made of natural materials such as quartz s, dolomite, feldspar and limestone, which are melted into glass fluid by adding in accessories such as calcined soda, borax and then drawn, blown or thrown into very thin fibers by external force under fusing state, as a kind of inorganic fiber glass wool. Listed below are a few Characteristics:
- Possessing good thermal insulation performance under both high and low temperature.
- Neither burns. Not gives off harmful gas. “So it is recognized as “statutory incombustible materials by many countries.
- Possessing uniform resilience force.
- Possessing sound-absorbent performance from intermediate /low frequency to high frequency and excellent noise reducing effect.
- With low moisture absorption rate under humid conditions.
- With low coefficient of linear expansion.
- With low aging tare, being able to maintain the original performance after long-time use.
- Possessing excellent handling characteristics.
- Maximum service temp.350 C.
- Moisture absorption: less than 0.2%.
The Glasswool insulation comes as blankets, Board, pipe sections and this material can be freely cut in construction according to the shape required.
- Cellings, exterior and interior walls of houses, factories and buildings.
- Vehicles, Trains, Boats and Ships.
- Boilers, Refrigerators and Ducts.
- Fireproof doors.
- The Glasswool blanket with aluminum foil surface has good capability of heat radiation protection.
Glasswool is sold as blankets, boards & pipe sections with or without Alu. Foil/white vinyl facing and in different densities & thickness.
The following products also available:
- Single Sided/Double Sided/Perforeted Alu. Foil.
- Hot dipped Galvanized welded Mesh
- Alu Tapes
GLASS WOOL BLANKET
GLASS WOOL BOARD
GLASS WOOL PIPES